Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bowling Montage

Every try to find the right topic sentence, to really engage the reader, but continually write something down then erase. I find myself doing that with this post. So screw the first sentence and lets hop to the second.

I like to go bowling, which is perfect for me because i have friends who like to bowl as well. Every monday we go bowling, its the DOLLAR mania! Which is great, cause i'm cheap! On a normal day it's 14 bucks a game plus shoes i mean who wouldn't be cheap? Usually we can pull together 10 people or so to join us and we all have a great time. Last night, however, i heard through the grapevine that some of these attendees were off galavanting in the realm of Rock Band. Hope they had a good time. But they seriously missed one of the most memorable moments in bowling history!! Well, i guess it doesn't beat the two girls that forgot to let go of the ball and ended up half way down the bowling lane. This was funny though! I mean I had definitely had peoples attention. Well you'll have to watch the video to truly understand what happened last night. There were 4 of us bowling, which makes things move so much quicker.

I'm doing great, into the 4th frame I am kicking every in the backside...until i throw a perfect gutter ball. Well, i don't want to ruin it for you because watching it is so much better!

Enjoy :)


No comments: